We are looking for 2 RLSS Qualified Lifeguards to join our team!
The roles include:
- Ensure the SBSOS safety and injury prevention policies and procedures are followed by all customers, respond to emergencies, report accidents and prepare accident reports as required.
- To continually monitor the pool areas whilst providing a friendly professional service and to also report any faults found to Sarah Bates.
- Keeping the areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Completing pool tests and alarm checks, monitoring the safe use of the pool.
Requirements of a successful applicant:
- A current RLSS- IQL National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (Proof will be required at interview stage)
- First Aid Qualification (Proof will be required at interview stage)
- Strong communication skills and at least one year experience being a lifeguard
- A calm and approachable person who is able to respond quickly and efficiently in the event of an emergency
Any successful applicants will need to provide proof of their qualifications within the above areas at interview stage.
Hours may include mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you have any questions or would like to apply for the role, please email us at: email@example.com with your CV